Our firm is pleased to have attorneys with decades of military experience as retired officers in the Judge Advocate General’s Corps. We are proud to have represented members of the military in a variety of contexts, including with the following:
- • Enlisted and officer administrative separations (including drug boards), proposed reductions in rank, and similar processes;
- • UCMJ Article 15 proceedings (non-judicial punishment);
- • Court Martial proceedings;
- • Lautenberg Amendment issues;
- • Uniformed Services Employment and Re-Employment Rights Act (USERRA) matters;
- • Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA); and
- • Uniformed Services Former Spouses’ Protection Act matters.